Patak Tandoori Curry Paste - MILD (Tamarind and Ginger) 280g
This Tandoori Paste is created in the true spirit of the tandoor (Indian Oven). It is a rich blend of spices for grilling. The spices in this vibrant marinade gives robust and balanced flavor in all meats, fish and vegetable dishes. Add this paste to yogurt or vinegar and soysauce or just add water and apply to meats before grilling. This is a blend of India's unique spices for making Tandoori dishes. "Tandoori," referring to foods that are cooked in a tandoor or clay oven, and "masala," meaning a mixture or blend of spices. The result is a succulent cross between barbecuing and baking. Tandoori is the traditional marinade in Northern India for meats that are to be grilled, barbecued, or baked.
Ingredients: Water, Tamarind (22%), Ginger (22%), Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Spices, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid Colours (E163, E122, E129).
Suggested Recipe: Tandoori Chicken Wraps
Für 2 Personen
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 60g - 1/5 jar Patak'sTandooriCurry Paste
- 250g Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 4tbsp / 120ml Plain Yoghurt
- 4-6 Chapattis or Plain Tortillas Mixed Salad Leaves
- 4tsp Fresh Chopped Coriander Leaf (optional)
- Mix together the oil, Patak'sTandooriCurry Paste and hald the yoghurt with the chicken pieces.
- Marinate meat for a few hours or overnight for a fuller flavour. Bake chicken uncovered in oven at 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4 until cooked.
- Spread remaining yoghurt onto chapatti / tortilla, add cooked chicken, coriander and salad leaves, wrap and serve.
Equally delicious with fish, lamb or prawns.