The difference between "normal henna" and "special magic henna"
Special-Magic-Henna has better shining color, dries faster, and lasts longer on the skin than normal henna color.
Clinically tested and found inobjectionable.
This henna paste does not contain ammonia, P.P.D or any harmful chemicals.
HOW TO APPLY GOLECHA HENNA?
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying henna onto it.
- Open the cap of the henna tube or cut the cone and gently squeeze the tube to slowly make body art patterns.
- Always, keep a damp cloth along to clean or remove the mistakes in pattern.
- After application, let the henna paste dry for 1-2 hours.
- After long hours of henna drying, gently peel off the henna using tissue paper or towel.
- Now, apply oil or a skin cream and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Later, wash it with plain water.
- For excellent color results, avoid using soapy water for a day.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Intensity of the color will solely depend upon how much time you keep Golecha Henna after its application and how often you wash it.
- It’s an herbal product; its result color may vary depending upon the skin texture.
- Always ensure to keep henna tubes in a cold, dry place.
- Don't mix anything in the henna paste as these are ready-to-use cones.
- Keep the cones properly capped to avoid drying of henna.
- Dispose the cones, after use.
A WORD OF CAUTION!
Clinicallly Test Report: The Sample did not show any Erythenna/Dryness Wrinkles and No signs of oedema formation was Observed after 48 hrs. Hence the sample passes the test.
Caution: The manufacturer states that this product has been clinically tested and found unobjectionable but strongly recommends that a preliminary hypersensitivy test be carried out before exposing your skin to the paste.
Hypersensitivity test: Apply a very small amount of the paste on any area of your skin and let it dry. If after 24 hours no signs of reddening, burning, itching or swelling occur, the color is safe for you to use.
Simple Henna Design Video