Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint - 100g
The Khadi color shade Golden Hint adds a permanent golden to red golden shine to grey hair, which nearly completely washes out in time. It is especially suitable for clients, who would like to add vitality and shine to their grey hair without permanent change. Darker hair is conditioned with precious herbs.
Ingredients (INCI): Cassia Leaf Powder*, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa Rhizome Powder* * = Certified organically grown
* = Certified organically grown
Recommended processing time depending on coloring results: 15 – 60 Minuten
- The longer the processing time, the more intense and red the color result will be.
- The longer the processing time the more durable the color will be.
- The higher the temperature the more yellow the result. Therefore, a temperature of 50° is optimal and should not be increased.
- If applied too often, the color result could turn out darker and even more red as the layers on each strand of hair add up.
- Therefore we recommend to only color the grown out roots each time and to color the entire hair only every fourth time.
If a more intense coloring result without any parts of red is desired, it is recommended to repeat the coloring process directly after coloring the first time, instead of extending the processing time.
We do not recommend adding acidic ingredients such as vinegar or lemon juice since the coloring result could turn out very red.
- Apply on washed, towel dry hair.
- Mix with 50°C warm water (use a thermometer!), you can add one teaspoon of salt to 50 g of powder to stabilize the color.
- Apply quickly, cover with foil and keep warm with a towel (alternatively use a Climazon)
- Processing time 15 – 30 minutes with added heat , 60 minutes without added heat (see instructions above)
- Rinse only with warm water
- Do not use hot water, high heat from blowdryers , conditioners or intense conditioning treatment right after application.
- Wait at least 24 hours before using a shampoo.
This product has been certified by BDIH
Natural cosmetics have become a major trend in recent years. There is a growing awareness that we are responsible for the world in which we live, and an increasing concern for our own health. We appreciate the delicate balance of the natural world and strive to maintain this harmony by using environmentally-friendly products that are nurturing to us and as harmless as possible to the earth.
Concern for our physical appearance must be balanced with finding conscientious means in which to care for our skin and our health in general. We believe natural cosmetics should offer you, in the truest sense of the word wholesome personal care.
How does one decide what is good for us and what isn't? Wellness, fitness and an evolving awareness of holistic health have revolutionized the cosmetic market. The choice of products responding to the trend toward natural is immense.
The science of life ‘Ayurveda’ merged with the philosophy of self-reliance ‘Khadi’ brings to you a range of personal care products based on the ethics and principles of both.
Ayurveda originated in India long back in pre-vedic period. Khadi follows this history and combines it with modern demands for natural and organic products. Our aim - complete natural products - for customers who would like to have the best of ‘Ayurveda’. Based on this we will continue to develop and produce modern natural cosmetic products adapted from old ayurvedic formulas.
Khadi in it’s origin is Indian homespun, usually in cotton and silk, and made entirely by hand from the yarn to the cloth. The Khadi movement started already in 1920 under the special guidance of Mahatma Ghandi. Today it developed to a synonym for natural, organically produced products from rural India.