Radico Indigo 100% Organic Leaf Powder (Hair Wash & Treatment) 100g
Radico Organic Indigo Leaf Powder is used as a hair dye and it gives the hair increased volume, shine and texture.
It is ideal for covering grey hair, improves hair manageability, hair hydration and protection from atmospheric pollutants.
Radico Organic Indigo Leaf Powder is obtained by grinding into a fine powder the hand picked and dried Organic Indigo Plant Leaves. Once made into a paste, it has a dark green shade that slowly transforms into a dark blue colour. The more time the paste is given to rest, the darker it becomes - it may appear navy blue to black.
Indigo is often used to dye fabrics and can be used as a colour additive for soaps or other skincare products.
- Increases Hair Volume and Hair Shine. Improves Hair Texture.
- Makes hair more manageable, hydrates the hair and protects the hair from atmospheric pollutants
- Safe to use. Contains no harmful chemicals - 100% Chemical Free.
- Suitable for all ages.
- 100% Vegan Certified by The Vegan Society.
- No Animal Testing.
- Cruelty Free.
- Halal Certified.
- Ecocert Cosmos Organic Certified.
- USDA Organic Certified.
When used as a dye on its own, the colour result is dark blue.
Radico Organic Indigo Leaf Powder can be mixed with Radico Organic Henna Powder, to obtain that has a medium to dark brown shade. A rich black colour may be obtained by applying Radico Indigo Leaf Powder to hair dyed previously with Radico Organic Henna Powder.
- DO NOT bleach the hair after applying Indigo Powder. This may result in a greenish colour outcome.
- Indigo requires about two days to give the maximum colour to shop on the hair. Therefore it is advised to not use any chemical based shampoos during this time as it may have an effect on the final colour outcome.
- Avoid contact with your eyes and mouth and do not use on damaged skin.
- Always perform a strand and allergy test before using the product.