Mae Ploy Red Curry Paste - 400g
Red curry paste is the most common of all the curry pastes. It is used widely in many dishes that you are familiar with such as tod mun and satay. Free from preservative and colouring. Mae Ploy Brand is recognized in Thailand as a high quality export product with rich taste and authentic flavor. Packed in convenient plastic tub with tightly sealed lid.
1. Stir fry 50g of curry paste with 1 tablespoon of oil then add 240ml coconut milk.
2. Add 200g of meat and continue cooking.
3. Add another 120ml coconut milk and 120ml water and bring to the boil.
4. Add 100g vegetables and cook until they soften.
5. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar, taste and then season as required.
Contains: Dried red chilli, Garlic, Lemongrass, Salt, Shallots, Galangal, Shrimp paste, Kaffir lime peel, Pepper
Do not expose to sunlight and refrigerate once opened
Ingredients: Dried Red Chilli 22.5%, Garlic 20%, Lemon Grass 17%, Salt 16%, Shallot 11%, Galangal 6%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp 83%, Salt 17%) 4.5%, Kaffir Lime Peel 2.5%, Pepper 0.5%.