Pakoras are a popular Indian snack that are prepared by deep-frying batter-coated vegetables. The batter is normally made from Besan (Gram flour). It is a favourite with young and old alike and a crunchy nibble. Pakoras are best served hot with coriander or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Mix the contents of the pack in 200ml water. Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Slice potatoes, onions, brinjal (aubergine) and spinach.
- Dip these into the batter to coat evenly. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.
Gits Pakora Mix is
- 100% vegetarian
- Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.
Tip: For Tasty Pakorewali Kadhi – Add 1-2 chopped onions, 1-2 green chillies chopped & cilantro to the batter. Fry the pakoras and add to the kadhi.