Shan Chicken Broast Mix (for fried Chicken in spicy Batter) 125g
Ingredients: Extra fine flour (Wheat), salt, red chilli, dehydrated onion, garlic, cumin, ginger, black cumin, carom, bay leaf, fenugreek leaves, citric acid, turmeric, green cardamom, maltodextrin, [...]
Net weight: 125g
1. Add half cup of water to the chicken portions, cover and boil/steam on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, drain and sprinkle Shan Chicken Broast Mix evenly over the chicken pieces. Set aside to cool/refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat the oil and fry the chicken pieces on high heat until crisp and golden. Remove and drain the oil. Spread on an absorbent paper.
Hot & Spicy Broasted Chicken:
1. Follow the direction given above for Chicken Broast and complete until Step No. 1, Then take additional ingredients: ½ cup crushed Potato Chips, ½ cup crushed corn Flakes, mixed together.
2. Add Shan Chicken Broast Mix in ½ cup of cold water to make a thin paste. Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll each in the Corn Flakes and Potato Chips Mixture. Then deep fry until crisp and golden.